If you know me well, then you know that I am not big on mainstream pop or music that record companies try to shove down your throat. I feel like our voices and opinions are often limited to our dollar. That being said, I have been going to the gym since like early last month. The music on my MP3 player has just not been cutting it. I needed something to pep me up, not the usual slow-downer-angst songs that I'm usually feeling and seems to be pretty much all I had on my MP3 player. So, I had to go download some music that I would never normally pay money for- but I did and I'm really liking my playlist- it made a big difference in passing the time. Ironically, Natalie already knew the words to pretty much all of the songs and asked me to put the playlist on her MP3 player too (she won't get all of the songs, of course! Because as she would say, some are not very lady-like.).
- Womanizer – Britney Spears
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Give It 2 Me – Madonna
- Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
- Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
- SuperGirl – Saving Jane
- Live Your Life – T.I. feat. Rihanna
- What You Waiting For? – Gwen Stefani
- Gimme More – Britney Spears
- Poker Face – Lady GaGa
- Hung Up – Madonna
- Rollin’ – Limp Bizkit
- Hrsa – Blue October
- U + Ur Hand – P!nk
- Feedback – Janet Jackson
- Fully Alive – Flyleaf
- Razorblade – Blue October
- We Are The Champions - Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment