I am getting my hair done today- yay! I told my sister Karin that I am feeling seriously frumpy lately so she is going to work her magic on my hair later today. I've been doing so good- going to the gym 4-5 days a week, quitting smoking, being nicer and calmer- I deserve a pick-me-up! : )I am having surgery on my jaw next Wednesday morning. The surgery is at 7:00 a.m. but we have to be there a 4:30 a.m. Why do they do surgery so early? There has got to be a reason! It can't be just for punishment. The fact that you are having surgery is punishment enough, right?!
Jason is going to take the day off and take me. There is about a week of recovery time and then I am on a soft food diet for 4-6 weeks. The doctor said the hardest food I can have is like, overcooked pasta and broiled fish. Good thing Jason makes good smoothies! I am going to be so hungry! I doubt I will lose weight though because I totally see myself downing some ice cream and milkshakes.
So, that's that. I'm going later today for some blood work and pre-admission testing. This is my first surgery ever. It's not that big of a deal though. The possibility of not having chronic headaches anymore makes it well worth the fact that they are cutting into my face.
1 comment:
holy cow! can I bring you a seriously mushy dinner?
Post a Comment