Natalie had a great Valentine's day. I got her a Webkinz daschund-that she named Pepper, of course! She also got some candy, stationery, a charm bracelet and two paper lanterns to hang from her ceiling in her room. We went shopping Saturday too and Natalie got some clothes, soccer cleats, a soccer ball and some other things she picked out.Jason surprised me with flowers, chocolate and some BEAUTIFUL earrings. We gave him a massage package, candy and chocolate. We all just hung out at the house Saturday night. I was so disappointed that the other gifts I ordered online for Natalie and Jason did not arrive in time for Valentine's day! It is on the way though and I will post some pictures once I get them.
Yesterday, we went to Shirley's baby shower. She is just the cutest pregnant person ever! Elizabeth "Ellie" will be here soon! I'm sure she will be beautiful, just like her mommy! It was great to see Shirley, Allison, Kelly, Breanna and Brooke. It was the first time I got to meet Breanna and Caleb's daughter, Jaida. She is adorable! Brooke also had her daughter Tori there. I love that everyone is having babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment