2.23.2009

Wii Bowling

Saturday night, we went to Jennifer and James' house for a 'Wii Party'. Karin, John, Marin and Jeff came too. Basically, the guys played Wii bowling the whole time and yelled REALLY loud. I made soup and cornbread for everybody and Karin brought brownies and cookies. It was fun! I'd rather do that any day than go out to a bar- blah! After the Wii games, we tried to play Scene-It but we quickly learned that we had no chance against Jeff and his crazy-movie-knowledge.

Natalie went to visit her dad yesterday and he made her a leather belt that says "Nat Nat" and a jewelry box with her name on it for her birthday (her birthday is next Monday!). I go back to the doctor later today for the results from last week's Arthrogram. I should know today what they plan on doing to me.

No comments: