Today is my father's 55th birthday, soHAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I think my mom is going to plan something for us all to celebrate with him this weekend. I went and got him a card to go along with his gift but the more I stare at it, I am starting to think I have given him this same exact card before. Maybe even last year?
Natalie was sick yesterday and couldn't go to school so I stayed home with her. She just has a cold or something. She still has a little cough and a little bit of a runny nose but she was excited about Career Day Portraits today so she went to school.
I have to go have an MRI tomorrow for my jaw and surgery is in my imminent future. But it probably won't be as serious as I first thought. The dentist said they would probably make two small holes by my ear and go in that way. He said you wouldn't even be able to see the holes once they heal. So, fingers crossed that it's not going to be too bad... I'm just glad that I don't have to have my mouth wired shut.
2 comments:
What in the world happened?
For TMJ? I had that same surgery done several years ago. It isn't bad at all, and you can't even see the scars.
Post a Comment