2.01.2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

Yesterday was my friend Justin's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! Friday night, Brittany planned him a surprise birthday dinner at Kobe. It was fun and he was really surprised! Afterwards we all went bowling. I was the worst bowler, as usual. But it was a fun time! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to Justin and Brittany on their engagement!

Last night I went out with Ashley for her birthday. Karin came out too and we got to have some good talks and meet a couple of weirdos we gave dating tips to. Very odd guys by the way.

We woke up this morning with the power off and it stayed off until 1:00 or so. It was funny to see us all have to wander around the house finding things to do that did not involve electricity. Really reminds you of how much you depend on it! So, today we have all just been taking it easy, watched some of the Super Bowl, talked to Jaxon and Alex on the phone and they told us all about their zoo trip today, and Natalie and I made Valentine's cupcakes.

No comments: