2.18.2009

Not a fan...

I had the arthrogram procedure this morning. I was not a fan. It hurt a lot worse than I thought it would. That needle going into the side of my head felt very unnatural and forced. I felt very violated. I'm glad it's over with though. I meet with the doctor on Monday for the results and for him to tell me how he's going to fix me all up. : ) Since I had to be at the hospital at 6:30 this morning, Jason had to get Natalie ready for school, which was a first. He said it went well and that he made her waffles. I still have not heard her version though.

◄ This is a cute picture Natalie drew for us within the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Madie's Mom said...

I hope everything is okay---sounds like I wouldn't be a fan of that either.