2.12.2009

Supper Club

Last night, the girlies and I met up at Sweet Bones Alabama at the Summit for our very first monthly Supper Club. Michelle, Marin, Jennifer, Brittany, Laura and Stefanie were able to make this one and we hope for more girlies to join us each month. It was really fun and great to see all you girls! Laura is due soon and looks so cute! She and Scott are having a little girl whom they're naming Haley. It was great to catch up. I'm excited about us all getting to see each other again so soon at Brittany and Justin's engagement party the end of this month.

So, I did not have my MRI today. They decided that they are going to do an Arthrogram instead. I'll have that done at Brookwood next Wednesday morning at... get this, 6:30 a.m.! Way too early but whatever.

No comments: