3.02.2008

Happy 7th Birthday Natalie!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday little Natalie, happy birthday to you!

I can't believe you're 7 - wow! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Shirley Fike said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years either. I remember the first night you and Nick kissed like it was yesterday. And, for some reason, I can still remember exactly where I was when I found out you were pregnant! I was pulling out from the side road by the Meadow Brook post office :-) It's amazing how time fly's!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! You and Zach are the same age now, at least for a few months until he turns 8! We can't wait to have you over to our house soon to have a late birthday celebration!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and by the way, you look just like your momma in that picture with those sunglasses on!