3.31.2008

Vines and Babies

Yesterday, Natalie and I went to visit Ashley, Wade and Jaxon at their new house. Natalie was excited to see Jaxon- he is getting so big! They are all getting ready for little Ava to get here... We can't wait to meet her! Not much longer now!

...and should you need a little humor today... This was the conversation between Natalie and I on the way to school this morning:

Natalie: Do you see my vines? (and points to the veins in her wrists)

Me: Yes

Natalie: If they’re purple it means you’re having a girl, if they’re blue, it means you’re having a boy. See, look at mine. So that means I’m having two boys and two girls. Let me see yours, mom. See, you’re having one girl and two boys. I guess I’m the girl (laughs)! Two boys to go!

Me: What are they called again?

Natalie: (in a completely serious voice) Vines, but some people call them lungs.

…Always good to learn new things. : )

1 comment:

Amelia said...

that is soo funny.. this totally made my day :) <3 Amelia