
I finally got around to uploading some birthday pictures. I didn't get a chance to take any though. Trusty, dependable Poppi decided to help me out and take a few when I shoved my camera into his abdomen and looked at him with an expression somewhere between pleading and panic (thanks, Dad : ). But Poppi took the pictures from a staircase (beggars can't be choosers, right?) so most of
these are at a funky angle and not that great (sorry, Dad). Plus I didn't get any pictures of the kids upstairs, which definitely would have provided the better backdrop! So for those of you that were there, if anyone else took any pictures, I'd love for you to send them to me.
...and thanks to all of you who came for helping to make their birthday special. Sorry I didn't get more of a chance to talk with everybody... By the way, Natalie did write out her thank you cards all by herself so... well, just keep that in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment