3.05.2008

Trophy Admiration

Basketball cheerleading is over and Natalie's squad had their end-of the-season pizza party Monday night. Coach Reeves was nice enough to get each of the girls a trophy for all of their hard work this season. This is Natalie's second trophy and she is really into the 'trophy-thing' for the time being- but I know that will probably change the older she gets. She started out the season only having 2 friends on the squad- Peyton, who is in her class; and Skylar, who was on her squad for football cheerleading last year- but now she's made a whole squad of new friends! Natalie really enjoys cheering- something I can't relate to at all- but I get it, I do. As of now, she says she wants to do football cheerleading in the fall. If she does, she will move up to the sophmore squad. But we will see if that changes between now and then. But in the meantime, I'm really looking forward to the 'time-off'. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Natalie! Keep working hard, we're proud of you!

Andy & Katie Alder said...

She is such a great little cheerleader! I hope that she dosen't change her mind~