I'm starting to think that every time Jason sends me flowers, something awful happens within hours.Jason's grandparents, GanGan & Papa, lost their house last night in a fire. Thankfully, no one was hurt though! They were able to save some important things like pictures and videos but they lost most of everything else. What did not burn is probably going to be too badly smoke-damaged to salvage. Jennifer had most of her clothes there, what she hadn't taken to James' yet- and she lost all of that... Luckily, her wedding dress wasn't there though! She had just taken it to Tina's on Sunday. Natalie's flower girl dress was there but that can easily be replaced. So keep them all in your thoughts. Sometimes it seems like the best people are dealt the crappiest hands.
2 comments:
OMG, that is HORRIBLE! Seriously let me know if I can do anything, please! Let them know they're in my prayers.
Oh no!! That is so sad! Let me know anything specific they may need! I always have good resources....and friends!!
Post a Comment