6.16.2008

Miss Natalie's got a new look!

At her request, Natalie got all her hair chopped off this weekend. Her Aunt Karin gave her the new look Sunday and Natalie loves it! It is cute! She stays in the pool pretty much all day in the summer so this will be much easier to manage. She has taken up scrapbooking and I am so impressed with the few pages she has done so far. I have bought her a ton of scrapbooking stuff to keep her busy when she's not in the pool so maybe by the end of the summer, she will have the finished project to show off to her friends and family.

I've uploaded some pictures to the album taken over this past weekend- mostly of Jaxon and Alex, Natalie's new hair cut, and the boys meeting the kittens, Jae and Aye, that were named after them.

No comments: