6.02.2008

On the Go, Go, Go...

We had a VERY full weekend. Friday night, we went shopping for some presents. Then Saturday, Natalie went to her friend Reagan's Birthday Party at Skates 280. She won the foot race for the first time. She was ecstatic. She won by about two feet but still, it made her day because she has never even come close to winning the foot race!


We left straight from there and headed to Breanna's baby shower. She is positively glowing! She and Caleb are expecting a baby girl! She doesn't have much longer to go! It was great to see Breanna, Allison and Kelly because I don't get to see them that often but they are some of my most favorite girlies. Natalie went to the shower with me and she really liked being able to hang out with the 'big girls'. She even took the pictures of us. Of course, she was sure to tell everyone about her recent "foot-race win" at the skating rink earlier that day.

I managed to go home and take a quick nap, leave Natalie with Jason, and race off to Stefanie's for a little girly-get-together she was having. I was able to hang out with Michelle and Stefanie for some good girl talk until I just got too sleepy to be fun anymore so I called it a night. Natalie had another birthday party on Sunday- this one for Regina. It was a 'beach theme' and Natalie got to dress up in a grass skirt, swimsuit and lei for the party. She had a blast.





Afterwards, we went to Karin & John's house to visit and play with the boys. They cooked us dinner, grilling out hamburgers (yum!) and the kids played on the slip n' slide. After the boys went to sleep, we played Disney Scene-It and although Karin was a close second, I am still the reigning champion! ...I wasn't able to document all of this weekend's events but what I did capture has been added to the album.

No comments: