Happy Father's Day to my dad and my brother-in-laws, who are awesome daddies! ...and (technicalities aside) Happy Father's Day to Jason for the consistent and supportive presence he instills in Natalie's life. Our house has been a love-fest lately and it is quite evident that Natalie thrives on the warm atmosphere it creates and the family we have eventually become. We had a nice, calm Sunday. We were able to spend a lot of time with the twins this weekend and have lots of cute pictures, which I'll upload as soon as a I get a chance. My sisters and I all went in on a big gift for my dad but Karin also got him a shirt that had to have been made for him. If you know my dad (and his slight-obsession with Chuck Norris) then you know a t-shirt stating, "CHUCK DOES ALL MY STUNTS" is highly appropriate. Good find, KK. He loved it!
Coming Around The Bend
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment