6.24.2008

Love is in the air...

Ooooh la la, Jason had flowers sent to me at work today! For no reason- which makes it all the sweeter! They are beautiful.

We had another busy weekend but it was nice. We went to Ashley's Saturday for Jaxon's 3rd birthday party. Little man is growing up! It was a pool party and Natalie had lots of fun because she was a fish in another life. Ava is getting big. She is precious! Then Saturday night was Jennifer and James' Stock-the-Bar/Engagement Party and I had so much fun. It was great to see everyone. Sunday, Natalie went to visit Nick then we cooked out at my parents' house and played with the twins.

Natalie and I will both be MIA for the next week or so. I have to go to a conference in Anaheim, CA for work June 26-July 2 and Natalie is going to the beach to stay with her Aunt Courtney while I'm gone. She is thrilled and can't wait to see her cousins Berea, Joseph and Elijah.

No comments: