4.14.2008

She's on her way...

UPDATE: She's here!!! Ava Belle Greene was born at 4:24 p.m. this afternoon. She weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 in. long. Mom and baby are doing fine, although this time around was not as pleasant for Ash. I would think not considering they got to the hospital at 1:00 a.m. this morning! Ouch!!!

I love you, Ash! Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all!

***************************************************************



Poor Ashley has been in labor all day! Her baby shower was just this past Saturday so I think that makes her about 4 weeks early. I'm not sure exactly when she went into labor but I know that she was all set-up at the hospital at 4:30 a.m. when I spoke to her. They broke her water, gave her stuff to speed up the process and gave her an epidural a LONG TIME AGO... Last time I talked to Wade she was still at about 6-7 cm.

The worst part is that she can't eat anything till she delivers. If you know Ashley, then you know that a hungry-Ashley is the worst kind of Ashley... I'm SO NOT kidding. I can only imagine how grumpy she is right now.

So, Ava is on the way... Looks like it's not going to be as easy a labor for Ash the second time around...

No comments: