4.29.2008

Natalie's Outing-Extravaganza

Natalie and I went to Spots & Dots on Saturday for the "Webkinz Extravaganza". That is such a cute toy store! Those of you with children should definitely check it out if you haven't already. It is right beside Macy's at Brookwood Village Mall. It is the three-year anniversary of Webkinz World so a few toy stores had special events and promotions to celebrate this weekend. Natalie bought the Webkinz Bulldog that she's been wanting and she named him Rambo. She got to spin the wheel for a free Webkinz and won a Google (which is like a wingless duck I guess) that she named Quack. She did the gem hunt and just happened to mine the "Gem of the Day" and that won her a bookmark, a big rock candy sucker and some other candy. She then lucked out by winning the Webkinz coloring contest and she got to pick out a free Webkinz figurine and she chose "Chef Snuffy". We ate dinner together at the mall and it turned out to be a great 'Mommy & Me' day. Jason had a fun "Boys Day" Saturday too. He went to Talladega for the race with my brother-in-law, Dan, and my nephews, Matt & Zach.

So, I'll be 27 tomorrow. I guess I've reached the point where I don't get excited about birthdays anymore. Truthfully, that probably started with my 26th birthday.

No comments: