Snuffy (Lil'Pug), Peanut (Golden Retriever), Jiggles (Lil'Pig), BigFoot (Velvety Elephant), Lola (Cheeky Monkey), Champ (Kangaroo), Mumble (Penguin), Miley (Hippo), Trixie (Turtle), Sasha (Pink Poodle) and our newest edition, Candy (Alley Cat) ...not to mention a few Webkinz accessories and outfits.
I don't mind that she loves it since it's something we can do together that she likes. I mean, it's really kid-friendly so she usually just does it on her own for the most part. But when she runs to me screaming "Mom I dunked a Zingoz!" or "I just found the River Whipple!" I get it and I don't have to ask 4 more questions to figure out what she could possibly be talking about.
Natalie got SO excited when she found out the other day that Preston had a Webkinz Gorilla! She immediately wanted to buy his gorilla a "rose-suit' so we decided to go look for one the next day...
No comments:
Post a Comment