4.13.2008

Fun Times With A Box

Natalie has had an eventful weekend... Friday night we went and bought a new TV. The one in my bedroom quit working and started making a burning smell- not good, huh? So we bought a new one for the living room and moved the old one to my room. The new TV came in a big box (obviously) and Natalie had a little photoshoot in the big box.




Jason came over for a little bit to help us with all the heavy stuff and all those cords- geesh! I was NOT looking my best, not even a fraction of my best in that general direction, so Natalie had the great idea that I should wear a mask (which ended up being a paper bag) and her Hannah Montana wig. That was just such a fabulous idea, I thought, "Well, why not?" But evidently, he was not as big a fan of our surprise or my new look because I didn't even get a little itty-bitty-kiss-'hello'. We tried to draw the best, most smoochy-looking kissy-kissy lips we could for just that purpose... But I guess they just weren't good enough.

Saturday afternoon, we went to Ashley's baby shower in Vincent. She got lots of pretty things for little Ava (who should be here in about 3 or 4 weeks!). We got to see little Keller there. He is such a cutie! I wanted to hold him but he wouldn't let go of Mommy. I really want a boy. I think I've had baby-boy-fever for at least the past 3 years but it is easily sedated with babysitting the twins, doing stuff with my nephews or seeing my friends' kids.

Saturday night, Natalie went to play with Preston for a little while. We didn't find a 'rose-suit' but we did find a tuxedo with the jacket, pants and hat so Natalie just had to get it for him! She also got him a Webkinz Leopard. Then Sunday, Kelli took Natalie & Kaitlyn to Recreation Station and to lunch, which was very sweet and brave of her.

No comments: