2.05.2008

A Redhead Reigns

Okay, so I could be better at this. Or at least more habitual about it. Nevertheless, Natalie's very excited about Valentine's Day and giving her classmates FunDip Valentines. She was one of a few students chosen to represent her grade at the Young Author's Conference on March 1st. She can't wait and will get to meet a real book author. She is still enjoying cheerleading and we'll be doing that until March 1st too. Then on March 2nd she turns 7! I can't believe my baby is already going to be 7... We haven't decided what to do for the birthday party yet. She's got a lot of ideas about it so we're trying to compromise.

I started a new photo album for 2008, but there is another album for photos prior to this year, which I'll occasionally be going back and adding more photos to when I have time.

No comments: