2.27.2008

Funny boys...

We babysat the twins, Jaxon and Alex, on Saturday. They're hilarious! They're at such a fun age- but I think I've said that at every age they've been at. Jaxon thinks he is a farm animal and walks around snorting like a pig and cockadoodledooing like a rooster. Alex is still Jason's little sidekick... I told him he better savor it because it won't last forever. Matt used to be the same way with me and I just knew he'd always be like that... but now he's 10 and letting his aunt hug and dote on him is so uncool now. But that's just how it goes. I think it makes me appreciate all the free-affection they'll shower you with as toddlers. They're both really into playing with Natalie and she sure doesn't mind all the attention! I added some more pictures of the boys to the album.

No comments: