Notice anything different in the picture? Natalie got her ears pierced this past Tuesday night- she did great! She has never thought the quick prick of pain would be worth it until now but she decided to go for it when we were at the Galleria the other night. We still haven't decided what to do for her birthday party this year but I know I need to get on it. Not a lot of time left... It seems like it's always someone's birthday, baby shower, sporadic event or holiday one right after the other.
Her cheerleading squad learned a new routine that's kind of more dancelike. It's so cute! The routine is to a High School Musical song (the song "Fabulous" for those familiar with the movie). They are going to do it at halftime during this Saturday's game. They even use props- a beach towel and sunglasses. I plan on videotaping it so once I get my new computer set up and figure out how to upload the video, then I'll post it here so you can all see.
No comments:
Post a Comment