2.08.2008

Friday couldn't have come any sooner!

This has been a long week... I'm so glad it's over! Natalie can't wait for her cousins, Matt and Zach, to spend the night tomorrow night. She can't wait to show off her "big girl room" to them. She told me this morning on the way to school that she was going to come home and clean it up. She said she may even clean her playroom, which would be a miracle! Natalie wrote her class valentines last night and evidently, there are a few boys who got little hearts beside their names- woohoo- I think it was Trent, Tyler and Brendan. I so am not prepared for the whole crush on boys thing yet. Luckily, I still have a few years before I don't have a choice but to deal with it. Till then, I guess!

I'm still adding pictures to the album of photos prior to this year... It's a work in progress, believe me. But here is the album I started for 2008. Although there's not much in it yet. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Heather, for taking the boys this weekend. As always, they had a great time with you and NatNat! I really appreciate you taking the time to care and allowing Dan and I to get away for the weekend. Lauren