12.09.2009

Santa Pictures

Natalie had her picture made with Santa at school. How much longer do you think she'll be sitting in Santa's lap? Well, from the looks of this picture... Not much longer.

Is it bad that she has skulls on her shirt in her Santa picture? I think it is pretty funny. That's Natalie for you!

Last night Natalie comes running to me, saying “Mom, I think Emily (her Elf) can move when I’m not asleep! We were watching TV and she was ‘like this’ and then I looked away for a second and when I looked back, she was ‘like this’ (demonstrates a very slight movement)!”

I love seeing Natalie so "all about" her elf. She always acts so grown up... I really enjoy seeing that she is still able to act and think like a child and not a teenager. I wish you could all see how fast Natalie flies out of bed in the morning!

This morning Emily wrapped the TV in Christmas wrapping paper and stuck a big gold bow on it. She had even wrapped the hat she has on to match! Natalie found her sitting on top of the TV with tape and wrapping paper stuck to her foot and hand and she had left the scissors and wrapping paper out and knocked off the top of my big box of wrapping stuff.

Natalie said, “Mom, look at her face! It changed! It looks kinda mischievous, like she is laughing about being so sneaky! Her eyes are kind of squinting like she is smiling!”

I mean, what do you say to to that? I think I said something like "mm-hmm" or "uh-huh" and hurried off to the shower before I burst out laughing.

No comments: