7.21.2008

Non-Stop

Well, of course we had another full weekend. What would I do without them?! I took off work Friday because I had WAY too much to do and Natalie had Cheer Camp from 9:00-12:00. Taylor spent the night with us Thursday night and the girls swam and practiced jumps on the trampoline. Taylor went with us early the next morning to drop Natalie off at Cheer Camp and then she went shopping with me for a few gifts we had to pick up. Bless her heart! Believe me, I'm no fun to shop with! After we picked Natalie up from camp, I fed the girls and took them home. They swam and I cleaned, wrapped gifts and did laundry. Then Jason, Natalie, Taylor and I went to my cousin Ashley's birthday pool party in Calera from about 5:00-8:00 Friday night. The girls were so worn out by that point, they literally just passed out when we got home.

Natalie had cheer camp again on Saturday from 9:00-12:00 so I took her but Jason picked her up for me- then of course, Natalie was off to go swimming again with her cousins until it was time to go to Pap's. Jason and I had an 'Around-the-Clock' wedding party to go to for his sister at 5:00 and Natalie spent the night at Pap's since they were going to visit her dad early Sunday morning. The party was really fun! It was great to see everyone. We went to James' house afterwards and played the Wii and Karin and I raced around the outside of the house a couple of times- we couldn't tell you why though. : ) A tree hit me and then we ran full-force into these little rocks that felt like shards of glass everywhere- yes, we were barefoot. It was a fun night though.

Sunday was awesome. I laid in the pool all day and the twins came over and everyone went swimming. I gave Kelli a pedicure and manicure and floated around the pool till my nose got pink. Even though it was a busy weekend, it was still a great one. Proof is in the album of course!

Natalie spent the night with her friend Devan tonight so Jason and I went to see The Dark Knight. I thought I would be disappointed because my expectations were so high, but nope, it was awesome. : )

No comments: