7.28.2008

Home So Soon?

Well, we're back from our little vacation. It was great. It seemed so short though! It just flew by! Maybe because this was a good one that I didn't want to end. The weather was great and the water was great! The condo we stayed in at Splash was very nice. There was plenty to keep Natalie entertained and that is not an easy task, believe me. I would recommend this place to anyone with children!

We got down there around 3:00 Thursday and got home around 6:00 tonight. We took Natalie to Shipwreck Island Saturday and she had a blast. I don't have hardly any pictures from there because it was not convenient to carry my camera around- it pretty much stayed in the locker with everything else.

Natalie missed her cousin Kaitlyn while we were gone and since Kaitlyn didn't go to the beach this summer, Natalie wanted to get her a little 'beach gift' as a surprise. So before we left the beach we bought her a scuba-diving Barbie with two dolphins, a seahorse, a shell necklace and a bag of shells. Of course I took pictures!

3 comments:

Lady Panthers Softball said...

The pictures are great! It was good to see you. It is a real shame that I had to drive for 4 hours to see you!! I am glad that you enjoyed your trip!

Adrien said...

I'm jealous, I miss the beach a lot! Glad you had a great trip and got to soak up the sun!

Anonymous said...

Look at Miss Hollywood! I love this picture of NatNat!