7.06.2008

Finnally got around to it...

...But don't get your hopes up. They are not all that great. Scenically, at least. I've just posted some pictures to the album from Anaheim, Laguna Beach and our family-fireworks-bonanza this past weekend.

We are going to the beach the end of this month- Natalie can't wait! We are staying at Splash July 24-28- it's a super kid-friendly hotel with lots of fun stuff for Natalie to do. We're looking forward to it! Natalie is counting down the days!

So whenever I travel for work, I don't get to sight-see a lot but we do get to eat at some good restaurants and see a little bit of our surroundings, usually at night since we are working throughout the day. The first night, we walked to Downtown Disney and ate at Catal. Then the next night, Jadah and I took a cab over to "The Block" and had dinner at the Alcatraz Brewing Company then we went a few doors down to Cafe Tu Tu Tango for some drinks. When we went to Laguna Beach, we ate at a great restaurant called Las Brisas. We sat outside and since it was up on one of the cliffs, it overlooked the ocean. The last night, we went to the Anaheim Garden Walk, and had dinner at a Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine restaurant called Roy's! Rossi and I both had sushi. It was fabulous!

No comments: