7.30.2008

Früli coming to the U.S.? Please be true!

When I was in Toronto, Canada in June 2005 for work, I discovered Früli. It's a high quality premium white beer with a light strawberry flavor. I absolutely fell in love with the Belgian beer and it was easily found in most bars and restaurants there. But when I got home and tried to find it, I discovered that it was not available in the U.S. anywhere. It's really popular in Europe- they even serve it on tap.

I've never seen it since then but now, 3 years later, on a whim I look it up to see if it can be bought anywhere in the states yet and I found an article saying it would be made available in the U.S. in August 2008! What are the chances of that?! Only 2 days until August, then I will be on the hunt for Früli!

No comments: