11.02.2009

Video: Chicken Dance

This past Saturday was Natalie's Homecoming game. Even though it was raining and cold, the parents still had to go out on the field at half-time to do the chicken dance with the girls. Fun times, right? Natalie and I are the last two on the right end (she's in a yellow poncho and I'm in a black jacket and white shirt). Natalie let me have it for not skipping like I was supposed to- but since she almost flung me to the ground the last time I had to do this, I decided to be a little more cautious this go around. Can you blame me? ☺ Thank you Karin, John, Alex and Jaxon for braving the yucky weather and coming! This was their last regular game but they made the playoffs so we will have 1-3 more games depending on a win each week. Unfortunately they will all be away games.


No comments: