
I have exciting news! As some of you know, they have been testing Natalie this year for gifted classes next year for third grade. When she passed the preliminary tests, I tried real hard not to get my hopes up. But secretly I was just so excited! So, I didn't think we would find out until this summer... but they let us know today...
that she has been accepted into the gifted class next year! Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so proud of her! Good job, Natalie!
I went to the doctor today and they took my stitches out. He told me that I was one of his hardest surgeries, that it took longer and that it was pretty messed up in there. He told me he only wants me to eat "moosh" for at least a month when he sees me again. I really want a chicken finger. I have been thinking about that all day. Just thought I'd share...
1 comment:
my back is doing fine :-) Tell Natalie I said congratulations on getting in the gifted program, that is awesome!
Post a Comment