3.03.2009

Naked Surgery

I have to wake up in 6 hours to be at the hospital by 4:30 for my surgery. I am starting to get a little anxious. I did not know until 2:00 this afternoon (when my friends at work told me) that I had to get naked and in a gown and everything for this surgery. I thought I could just wear whatever since they are messing with my face. I guess it makes sense. But now I am really dreading it!

My boss and my co-workers gave me a "Get Well Surgery" basket at work today that had some magazines in it and soft foods I can eat, a blanket, stuff to make smoothies, and some other goodies. That was so sweet of them! I work with the best people! But just so I didn't let it go to my head, they were still sure to send me off with some of their "Well, I-had-a-friend-who horror stories" this afternoon. Gotta love 'em! : )

No comments: