10.30.2008

The Pumpkin Survived!

Jason came home yesterday with a surprise for us- he got a pumpkin! Natalie was thrilled and she, Kaitlyn & Jason got right to carving it up. Turned out pretty good, huh?

The past few weeks have been kinda chaotic: work-stuff, kids-stuff, cheer-stuff and now the all encompassing Halloween-stuff.

This past weekend was Homecoming so Natalie's game Saturday had all those special fun, extra activities. Natalie was so excited that April, Chris & Cole came to watch her cheer.

Afterwards we went to Sam's carnival-themed birthday party. It was so cute! I'm sure Shay and Scott were busy bees trying to pull all that off- but it paid off! It looked great and the kids had a great time. I didn't catch on to everything going on because I was the resident face painting lady but Courtney swiped the camera and took some cute pictures of the kids.

Saturday night, we went to my cousin Ashley's Halloween party. I was a witch and Jason dressed up as Neo from The Matrix. It was fun but our night was cut short and we didn't get to stay long. I was not happy.

By the way, for those of you that need it...Nick's address has a new number:

David Nicholas Brasher
#234596 ECF F2-62A
200 Wallace Dr.
Clio, AL 36017

His birthday is November 11th if you want to send him a birthday card.

No comments: