We got Natalie's Halloween costume last Friday. She picked it out herself. She is going to be an "Adorable Witch". The costume looks pretty cute on her!We were invited to a Halloween party too but I don't know what to dress up as... Something easy and comfortable. Then I've got to think of something for Jason to dress up as too!
We did not do much this past weekend. I was not feeling well. I went to the doctor Monday morning and turns out I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. This is the first ear infection I can ever remember having. It is no fun at all. ...Oh yeah, and I still haven't smoked. I am on Day 15!
1 comment:
She is going to looks so cute in her witch costume. Can't wait to see the pics. What are you going to be?
Post a Comment