9.04.2008

Mini-Photo Shoot

The mother of Natalie's friend Devan, Auderia DeStafino, is a great photographer (whom I highly recommend) and recently took some great photographs of Natalie for me. If Natalie sees a camera anywhere in the vicinity, she will start posing so I'm sure Auderia had quite a time trying to get Natalie not to pose- but she did and I am so thankful because now I have some great au naturel shots of Natalie that I will treasure forever! These were taken July 22, 2008 at Oak Mountain State Park.










...on a side note, you all know that I ALWAYS think I'm right, right? What you may not believe is that I will indeed admit when I'm wrong. For example: there is a song that has been playing on the radio called Fall For You that Natalie absolutely loves- buddy, she will just belt the song right out and randomly sing it off and on throughout the day. Well Jason and I disagreed about who sang it... He just knew it was Dashboard Confessional and I was so sure it was Plain White T's. Well, turns out we were BOTH wrong- it's Secondhand Serenade. See, so I'm admitting I was wrong! Case in point.

No comments: