Now to this past weekend... Kelli and her boyfriend Jamie took Natalie and Kaitlyn to the Fall Festival at the Elementary School Friday night. I so did not want to go to yet another fair/festival so thank you Kelli! I also bought a new car on Friday! First of all, I have driven the same piece-of-crap car since Natalie was born. I've always hated it. Even when I bought it. I deserve a new car! Well, it's a used car- a 2005 Nissan Altima. I like it. It's not going to be fun having a car payment again but I was lucky not to have one for as long as I did, right?
Tracy, Ginger, Mandy and Mike surprised Natalie by coming to her game on Saturday. She was thrilled to see them! She went with them to the lake afterwards. Since I unexpectedly didn't have a child Saturday, Jason and I went with Jennifer and James to watch the games at the Back Nine and then went to their house later to play the Wii. Well, Jason played and I fell asleep on the couch.This morning was the "Grandparents Breakfast" at the school so Mimi and Poppi took Natalie and Kaitlyn to school and ate breakfast with them. Poppi said it was great! I'm sure I'll hear all about it this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment