9.15.2008

Happy 8th Birthday Zach!

Today is my nephew Zach's 8th birthday! Happy Birthday Zach! We hope your birthday is awesome and we can't wait to celebrate with you! (You need to tell me what you want for your birthday!) Love, Heather, Jason & Natalie









Natalie got the Spirit Stick at her game on Saturday and was thrilled! It was very hot outside and she did great so it was much deserved. She is working really hard this year on her jumps and doing the correct movements. Thank you Mimi, Poppi, Brendan and Kaitlyn for coming to watch her cheer! It means a lot to her and you know Natalie always loves an audience!






Saturday I went to my first ever big football game! Can you believe it!? My friend Mary Margaret had 2 extra tickets to the Alabama game so I went with her & some of my girlfriends from work. Jason came & met us down there. It was fun!







I went to see The Women yesterday with Jadah, Geni & Tavie. It didn't get very good reviews but I liked it. Beverly Hills Chihuahua comes out October 3rd and I can't wait to take Natalie to see it. Natalie has a thing for little dogs so I know she will love it! My nephews. Matt & Zach, have a chihuahua named Daisy so I know they will want to see it too!

No comments: