8.11.2008

Our last lazy weekend for a while...

This past weekend was the last weekend we'll have for a while that we'll be able to just do whatever we want so I personally took advantage of it by floating around the pool all day Saturday and some of Sunday. Of course, my little red-headed sidekick was with me the whole time- to talk my ear off and ask tons of questions I don't have answers to.

My dad and brother-in-law Dan, being the manly men that they are, spent all day Saturday (and even some of last weekend) cutting down this enormous tree that stood by the back gate, kind of between my parent's house and the pool house. Getting the tree down looked like hard work (and kinda scary) but they had things under control and now there's no tree! Unfortunately, with the tree being gone there is nothing at all blocking the view of my house from my parents' house. Bummer.

My friend, Jadah, came swimming with us Saturday. More power to her for surviving all the screaming children, chainsaw noise, etc... Kaitlyn, Kelli and Kelli's new "friend" Jamie also came swimming. Along with Matt, Zach, Jason and Natalie. Full pool! Good thing it is pretty big. All in all, it was a fun day.

I tried to do the same Sunday but a certain couple of little girls were driving me mad so I eventually gave up (right before the rain came anyway) and went home. Jason vacuumed my car- he rocks! I can't even convey to you how badly it needed it. We ate Lasagna for dinner and Jason and I watched a movie: Chaos. It was good! Can you believe I didn't take any pictures but just this one?! Proof that I was "not on duty" this weekend!

No comments: