
I took Natalie and Kaitlyn to school this morning and was able to quiz
Kaitlyn about what she likes so far about being a kindergartner. She thinks the way they go through the line at lunch with their trays and pick out what they want to eat is just awesome! She rode the bus home for the first time yesterday (they'll normally be car-riders in the morning and bus-riders in the afternoon). She told me all about it this morning. She thought it was the coolest thing! She sat with Natalie on the bus and a girl named Taylor from Natalie's cheerleading squad. She said they played "I Spy".
Natalie is enjoying second grade too and really likes her teacher, Mrs. Walton. She is excited about having Kaitlyn at her school and getting to go there together and riding the bus home together. She said they've already passed in the halls and waved at each other. I'm sure Natalie bragged to her classmates that there was her "little cousin Kati-Bug". I'd put money on it! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment