5.29.2008

Gotta love those 3-day weekends!

We had a calm, laid back Memorial Day and a nice long weekend. I was on deadline at work last week and it was brutal to say the least. Three days off of work were very much needed. Friday night, we babysat Jaxon and Alex, who are more hilarious every time I see them. Kaitlyn hung out with us on Saturday and that night, we just took it easy at the house. We went and bought Scrabble and Yahtzee and played them. Jason was appalled that I had never played Yahtzee-he said it was the best game EVER. At first, I wasn't that impressed but I woke up the next day and found myself wanting to play it again.

Matt and Zach came over Sunday and spent the night. All the kids played Disney Scene-It and little Kaitlyn whooped everybody. She may just give the reigning "Disney Scene-It Champion" (a.k.a. ME) a run for their title. Monday, all the kids played outside and I literally laid around the house all day watching a Keeping up with the Kardashians marathon. Riveting, I know. : ) ...a few pictures added to the album.

No comments: