I have been horrible about blogging lately. I would promise to be better about it, but who needs the pressure, right? Let's just say 'we'll see'...
So the kids went back to school on August 12th. Natalie went into 4th grade this year at the Intermediate School- no more Elementary School. She loves the new school because it is all big kids and a change of scenery and I love it because it is so much closer to the house and on my way to work.
She loves her teacher, Miss Roland. Miss Roland is actually one of my cousin Ashley's very good friends and Natalie adores Ashley so, naturally, when she discovered they were friends, she was thrilled!
Here are a few pictures from the morning of the first day of school. Natalie insisted on me curling her hair the night before.
Coming Around The Bend
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment