My mom and sister got new puppies so Bitsy has playmates now! Bitsy has been playing with my parents' cats, who are bigger than her (I also think Bitsy might think she's a cat sometimes :), and Brocklee tolerates her because he’s older and wiser but doesn’t really play with her a lot- so it will be good for her to be around other puppies.
They just brought them home last night so no names yet but the brown and white one is my mom's and the black and white one is Kelli's but my mom is going to keep both of them together until Kelli's gets a little bigger. My mom still keeps Bitsy while I’m at work so they’ll have plenty of time to get used to each other. They are the cutest little accidents! They were born April 30th and are both girls. The parents are a pure-bred, registered, long-haired Chihuahua and I can’t remember whether the mom is a Miniature Rat Terrier or a Jack Russell Terrier but she is some kind of small Terrier- so they’ll be long-haired and small like Bitsy. The pictures do not do them justice since I had to take them with my phone- but they are so cute! They have the tiniest little heads and the fattest little bodies and are marked beautifully. I know all of the kids are going to love the newest four-footed additions to our family!




1 comment:
Thanks for taking such precious homecoming photos. Bitsy is loving her new sisters! They were all sitting on the front porch today and their lil pink tongues were all panting at the same time...too funny. We will have plenty of opportunity to snag some more cute pics!
Post a Comment