1.24.2010

Memory Lane via T.V.

I was watching Full House with Natalie a few nights ago- she loves watching the old Full House reruns and tries to bargain with me to let her stay up and watch it if it is still on at bedtime! I started thinking about shows that I used to watch when I was little... These bring back memories for anyone?


Alf


the old Alvin and the Chipminks


Blossom


Bozo the Clown


Clarissa Explains It All


Danger Mouse


Denver the Last Dinosaur


The Gummi Bears


DuckTales


He-Man and She-Ra


Jem and the Holograms


Mister Rogers' Neighborhood


Pee Wee's Playhouse


Pound Puppies


Punky Brewster


Rainbrow Brite


Reading Rainbow


Saved By The Bell


Sesame Street


The Smurfs


The Snorks


Square One


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


ThunderCats


The Wuzzles


Zoobilee Zoo

Lots more but those are some fun ones : )

2 comments:

Melina said...

So glad you included the Snorks. I also loved Fraggle Rock!

Heather said...

Oh, yeah- Fraggle Rock was a classic!