1.01.2010

"How old do I have to be to go on American Idol?"

Natalie probably asks me that question every month or so. Well, if you don't know it already, Natalie loves to sing and dance and play music. She loves it when I record her "performances". Believe me, I only record a small fraction of the ones I see. I don't mind doing the videos though- because regardless of what she does when she grows up, these videos will be priceless to her. Probably embarrassing too- but I know she will love them as a keepsake at least- something she can show her own children one day.

So, on that note, here is a video of Natalie singing "Gift of a Friend" by Demi Lovato (she's had a cough the last couple of days and said it made her throat scratchy- you can barely tell though):

Here is another of her performing "Naturally" by Selena Gomez (probably one of her top three favorite songs at the moment):

Oh, and by the way! ...Natalie's shoes got here on Wednesday. She was ecstatic! They fit perfectly and she loves, loves, loves them!!! She's already had lots of compliments on them. I doubt I will be able to get her to wear any other pair of shoes for at least a few months.

No comments: