6.01.2009

Rest in peace Jared

In Loving Memory of Jared Michael Doonan
December 4, 1981 - May 29, 2009

After I got divorced, my sister Lauren was just dying to introduce me to a guy in her neighborhood named Jared who rode four-wheelers with Dan. So one night she invited us both over. I almost didn't go because I hated blind dates and I later learned Jared almost didn't come either. But we did and that's how we met and we hit it off. I think we played board games or something and rode the four-wheeler. We dated for a while and even after we stopped dating, we still kept in touch and he remained good friends with Lauren and Dan and the boys. Out of the 3 or 4 guys I have loved, Jared was one of them. He was just very lovable I guess. I have so many great memories with him. He was so cute and had this great big smile. He was just this ball of energy and anxiety, always making jokes, very unassuming. He lost several close friends in his short life and that deeply affected him. Just as the loss of him will deeply affect so many people who loved him. My heart just breaks for his family and his fiance. He will be greatly missed. Rest in peace, Thumper.

3 comments:

Madie's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madie's Mom said...

So sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughs and prayers.

Misti said...

I know that Jared meant so much to you...He will be missed!