Last night, I joined Jennifer, Michelle, Stefanie, Brittany, Ronda, Laura, Aubrey and Allison at P.F. Chang's at The Summit for our monthly Supper Club. I had so much fun! The food was good and I tried some new wine that I really liked- Gewürztraminer :). So, I am already looking forward to seeing all the girlies again (and the ones that didn't make it this time) next month when we have our Supper Club at Pablo's at The Colonnade.I got home around 8:00 last night thinking I would have a lot of stuff to do- but turns out Jason and Natalie were already settled for the night- fed, homework done. They had ordered take-out from Papa Saia's and had rented a movie they were watching, Bedtime Stories. It actually worked out great because I sat down and watched the rest of the movie with them and completely forgot about American Idol being on! So I did not have to see Scott sent home and therefore avoided crying all night.
We discovered last night that our little Pepper is in the midst of her first puppy-period and we'll have to get her spayed in a month or two. I think Jason was a little sad about it.
Natalie has soccer practice tonight and then we have a VERY full weekend. I am going to see Wicked tomorrow night with a bunch of friends from work and I am super-excited about that! I heard it is great! Then Natalie has a soccer game at 9:15 Saturday morning, then she is going to the lake, then Easter and the million things to do with that. There are several places we are supposed to be Sunday so we'll just have to wait to see if we're able to make them all... here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment