I'm tired. The weekend is supposed to be a time when you get things done and I managed to get absolutely nothing done this weekend. I have so much to do at the house. I have at least two weeks worth of laundry waiting on me. Scary.Friday night, we took Natalie, Preston and Kaitlyn to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. Everyone loved it! Saturday, Natalie had a soccer game- thank you Poppi, Mimi and Kaitlyn for coming to see her play! Jason went to Talladega all day with Dan, Matt and Zach. Then Saturday night, Jason and I went and babysat Jaxon and Alex so Karin and John could have a night out. Not much on Sunday... Natalie went to visit her dad and I took a very long nap. That's about it.
My 28th birthday is Thursday. This one is pretty depressing. 30 is like right around the corner and what do I have to show for the last 10 years of my life? Not much. Thursday is also the day that Jaxon is having his surgery. He is having tubes put in his ears and is also having his tonsils and adenoids taken out. Poor baby! We plan on going over there Thursday night to take him a little Get-Well-something.
No comments:
Post a Comment