Well, if my midnight post on Facebook saying "Best night ever! I'm a little sweaty." was any indication, it was indeed a great night and a freaking awesome show. Do I love him more after seeing him in person? Why, yes I do! Center Stage was a very cool venue. Oh you don't believe me? My sister will tell you 88 times just how cool it was. Because we chose to hang out in the bar, we did not go down to the floor until the openers were done and the show was about to start and we were not close enough AT ALL. But after about the second song, I was like "screw it. we're about to piss some people off." ...and we did but we got closer- all the way to the rail. I lied a lot, blamed other people pushing me, bribed with drinks, told people they were pretty when I couldn't even see their face, Karin told everyone it was my birthday- I thought some chicks were about to beat the crap out of us. Yep, we were those girls. But I was not going to be there and not get close- that would have been absolute craziness! I did not take much video because I could not be still. I did not take a ton of pictures either because I did not want to look through my camera the whole time at his royal hawtness. Oh, and Karin caught a guitar pick for me- which I promptly put in my mouth. Nice, huh. Do I want to see them live again? You have no idea.
Coming Around The Bend
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment