If you know me well, then you know my favorite band is
Blue October. This is not a new thing.... been that way a while. Not to mention I am totally in love with the lead singer, Justin Furstenfeld. He is just the hotness- but I won't go there because SOME PEOPLE are already making fun of me for being a tad bit obsessed with him. I am not a big fan of concerts in general- the crowds, people brushing up against you, I don't really like to be touched by strangers, obnoxious drunk people, obnoxious kids, they're really loud- obviously, there are lots of reasons... But there are a few bands that I would love to see in concert, very few actually- but Blue October gets the number one spot on that list... So when my AMAZING sister, Karin, told me she was taking me to Atlanta on April 7th to see them in concert for my birthday present from her... oh my my, I was beyond excited. Seriously, this is the most excited I have been in forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment